Sunday, February 16, 2014

Fear sees the obstacles that block the path before you. Faith sees the Lord that makes straight your paths.

Many times in life, we are greatly tempted to focus more on the reasons why something can’t happen than why the can happen.  God is GOOD and if the dream that lives within you has been placed there by Jesus, then it is His utter desire to bring this dream about in your life.

Often times, we are easily distracted by the frustrations that arise within the journey to our dreams.  We start out in the journey towards the coming true, with a belly full of hope. Commitment, assurance, and trust seem in ample supply, but before too long, we come across our first seemingly impassable and it is here, that many a dreamer abandons their belief.  The times when we should be digging deep within the Lord’s strength, we instead become fixated on the difficulty or discouragement. 

My conviction here is not to point fingers at you, more rather encourage you.  I too have felt victim to such a thought.  I too abandoned a dream long ago.  I know how convincing the obstacles and discouragement can seem.  I write this blog tonight and offer the encouragement with you that I wish someone had given me when I was struggling to keep my eyes more on the Lord than the obstacles that stood in my way. 

The obstacles before you is merely a distraction, no more.  Please be willing to stay focused in your Faith.  If you are currently feeling your Faith waiver, please do not be ashamed to offer that to Jesus. He desires so greatly to offer encouragement and strengthening to you in your struggle. After you’ve made such a prayer, please be willing to find a way to allow yourself some peaceful time to receive what Jesus will offer you. The Holy Spirit connects with us daily, but we have to calm our Spirit enough to be witnessed to.  If your schedule looks as many people do…busy, busy… I offer this suggestion.  Right before you go to bed at night, stand or sit at your bedside and just allow quiet to wash over you.  Give those minutes to God. Don’t allow a recapping of all that is wrong with that day, but instead, just allow yourself to live present in the moment knowing that you are loved by God and His utter desire is to see the dreams that He’s planted within you come about. 

I have picked up my abandoned dream that I spoke of, and I am more committed to it now than I was before.  The suggestions I just made are ones that I implemented in to my life in order that I started learning to feed my FAITH more than I did my FEAR.  I pray this is of benefit to your lives this evening.  I wish each of you the best in your journey with our Loving Lord Jesus.

 Pastor Daniella https://twitter.com/PastorDaniella  http://pastordaniellaministries.weebly.com

   

No comments:

Post a Comment