Saturday, February 1, 2014

I know at times there can be such Fear that rises up within us towards the idea of continuing to place Faith in the idea that Jesus is in fact working in our life. With a feverish pace, this Fear can quickly overtake our Faith. I was thinking this evening though just WHO it is that we are placing our Faith in. When we are placing Faith in Jesus Christ, we are placing Faith in the One who….healed this sick, turned WATER to Wine, Saved the LIVES of everyone who has ever Lived, Is Living, or Will Live, the One Who spoke the World and the Universe in to existence…. I think that we quickly lose our sense of AWE in life, and in turn we can quickly forget just WHO it is that we are placing our Faith in. Tonight is a quick blog. I guess this idea has just been on my heart a bit today. We truly are blessed beyond all we could ever ask for, to be allowed to place Faith in such a Perfect Life Giving Jesus Christ. I pray your evening is full of Jesus’ comfort. In Christ, Pastor Daniella.

No comments:

Post a Comment