Friday, November 8, 2013

If you have had some very difficult events take place in your life today, please....take heart. Jesus does love us. We aren't always going to "feel" this love as you would assume it would be. Humans feel that Jesus' love should be painless. We feel that there should be a constant deliverace from all issues of life. Jesus shares in the Bible that troubles will face us. That's not the easiest thing to hear is it? I know it isn't for me. But, Jesus gives Peace not as the World looks at Peace. Instead, He promises to give Peace that is in you, strengthening you from within. Not at all like the Peace of the World, purely circumstantial Peace. If you are interested in reading it. I wrote an article on Peace, it is in my website. I too have been so very broken in life. I felt as if Peace would never be apart of my life. I was wrong. Christ is bringing me to wholeness for the first time in my life. I share with you because I want others to feel the deliverance that Jesus can be for us. My Website..http://pastordaniellaministries.weebly.com/ Or follow me on Twitter. .https://twitter.com/PastorDaniella

No comments:

Post a Comment