Wednesday, November 20, 2013

What does the the Unconditional Love of the Lord really mean to me when applied to my life?

Many of us have been loved conditionally.  We have been rewarded with love due to our behavior or performance.  Jesus does not love in this manner.  I make that statement, but honestly…do any of us fully know what that means to us?  I don’t think we do.  I think we have a head knowledge of it, but to allow it to penetrate into our heart…that’s when the love of Jesus starts to affect our lives in the manner it was designed to do.
It does not matter what you have done in your past or what you will go on to do in your future...none of it will cause Jesus not to love you.  You are His…nothing will change this.  This statement here is not license to go and do as you wish, but more rather a statement meant to CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!  I have just told you that you are loved in your entire broken state.  I am too!!!  I too am broken.  Broken by my past.  Heart on the floor, pain ridden, dead inside without my Lord Jesus Christ at my side.  But the love of Jesus transformed my life.
When I started to see what the love of Jesus meant for me, my Faith became more than a statement and instead, it became the blood by which my body survives.  I started to understand that someday, through the love of Jesus Christ in my life in a very personal way, I would look beyond my pain and instead into the eyes of the One who loves me.
The love that Jesus offers will mean something different to each of us.  To me, it is a healing from situations in my life that are honestly insurmountable for me.  I can’t justify or understand the pain I was placed under while growing up, but what I can do is to allow my heart to be loved by my Lord.  https://twitter.com/PastorDaniella http://pastordaniellaministries.weebly.com/
Pastor Daniella
  

No comments:

Post a Comment