Wednesday, November 27, 2013


The Lord Jesus Christ keeps no record of the wrongs that we have done.  Seriously, I find this to be amazing.  I remember wrongs done to me as young as a two year old, and here I serve a Lord that sees NOT my sins of the day, but instead looks on me with LOVE.  I am floored at the Love that the Lord Jesus Christ carries for us. 

I don’t think that we can honestly take in all of what it means to be loved by Jesus Christ.  We are so accustomed to having our nose rubbed in every small misstep that when someone mentions that the Lord does not keep record, we figure that such a statement has to be untrue. I Cor 13:5 tells us that Love keeps no record of wrongs.  Love-the absolute essence of Jesus Christ-keeps no record of what you and I did wrong today.  Instead, His steady, life altering Love forgives and forgets.  Amazing!  I bow before Him, and humbly take this statement as the truth that it is over my life.  We will never know another love such as the Love of Jesus Christ for us.  Amen, Lord, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment