Thursday, December 5, 2013

Fear is the tool the Devil uses to shackle our dreams. I spent multiple years of my life fighting greatly the calling that the Lord has placed on my life. Why would I fight such a calling? Honestly, it was due to the fact that life had broken my heart to such a degree that I was not sure how someone in so much pain could be used by the Holy Lord God. Then life started to change. The birth of my children came and a healing started in my life. I saw that broken people can love deeply and more than they ever thought possible. I saw that out of damage comes understanding. I was allowed to glimpse that Jesus wasn’t in love with me for what I gave Him, but more rather what He wanted to share with me. You see, all I could offer Him was a box of shattered beliefs and hopes. What He could offer me was a lifetime of patiently putting me back together in order to be stronger than I ever had been before. Jesus was more than aware of my brokenness, but He also could see into my future and knew that with His love at my side, I would share with the world just how much healing is available in a relationship with Jesus. Jesus had more faith in me than I have ever had in myself. I found Peace in this understanding. I saw that Jesus was unlike other love I had in my life. In place of my pain he sought to fill me with a rightful understanding of what it means to be loved by the Lord Jesus Christ. This has and will continue to be a very long process, but each day my brokenness finds a little bit more wholeness. To be loved not based on action but instead just solely on the fact that you belong to Jesus, honestly… I have never had so much PEACE. Praise you Lord. Pastor Daniella. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter https://Twitter.com/PastorDaniella or my website MyAlabasterbox.org God's fullest blessings be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment