Friday, December 13, 2013

I often think on what damage it is to us that we don’t fully understand that Love that Jesus Lives to give us. The word Love seems almost deplete of its meaning now days. How is it that the same word “Love” that drove Jesus to a cross can be the same word used to describe a candy bar? Life has served me some pretty hard hits. Many of them have been very damaging to my soul…but through them all, Jesus has shown a constant love for me.. The Love that Jesus has shown me has honestly changed my life. NOT in a “great slogan for the next Christian sign” type of way. No, in a REAL LIFE APPLICATION way. You see, the Love of Jesus Christ came FIRST to love me. In other words, He saw all that I wasn’t going to be and loved me with all those frailties attached. He knew the places in life where the damage from pain in my life was going to be a stumbling block, He knew that there would be times where I would war greatly against doubting that all would work out for my good, and none of it changed His mind against me. The SAME holds true for each of you. Jesus knows you, better than you know you, and still He Loved FIRST! He didn’t tell us to change and then come…instead, He just said, “Come…Just as you are…I love you for Who you are, right now.” This love is a One of Kind that only the Lord Jesus can extend. We are so fortunate to be loved by the Lord. Loved-accepted, wanted, forgive (just as you are), cared for, treasured, needed, rejoiced over, cherished…. To each of you that reads this, please I know life has been hard. I’ve been there too. The trials seem to flow quickly into our lives, but there is ONE thing that is never changing and that is the Love of the Lord Jesus Christ for us. Please, no matter how hard life pushes, don’t let it push you away from the Real Love of Jesus Christ. Pastor Daniella https://Twitter.com/PastorDaniella or http://pastordaniellaministries.weebly.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment