Tuesday, December 17, 2013

I sat down tonight to write my Blog and all that was on my heart was a small prayer. If you'd like to join me.

Thank you Lord for this past year.
For mindsets broken, and dreams set a fire.
For troubles diverted, and trials lifted.
For changes set in motion, and hearts mended.
For Peace granted, and Kindnesses shown.
For surprises of your greatness, and moments of quiet meditation.
Jesus, you are our Lord, we ask for your blessings upon this newly coming year.
We ask for strength where the road seems to be crumbling
And support where solutions seem to fail us.
When you see our last hope start to flicker, please help to ignite us again.
Where we struggle for answers, please grant us the Grace to choose Peace over understanding.
You are the Almighty Lord.
You have loved us first, there will never be a way to thank you enough for such an act.
Amen.

I hope you have a blessed evening. Pastor Daniella.

No comments:

Post a Comment