Thursday, January 23, 2014

To live with a belly full of Hope is to live in a constant belief that you are not living a life of stagnate situations. When we are full, we have no more “room” for anything else. When we fill up on Hope, we are not allowing room for anything less to enter in our thinking. Is it easy to live in this status of constantly being full of hope? No, many times it is not. Doubt wars a great battle against us. But we are not fighting this battle alone, we are in this battle with all the powers of God right beside us. How can you implement the help of the Lord into your life? 1. Talk with him over what it is you are going through, daily-hourly if need be. In my case, I talk with God more in a “play-by-play” term throughout the day. Since I never know exactly what’s to come, I try to allow myself to share daily life with the Lord. Frustrations, joys…they each get equal focus in my talk with God. If I don’t allow myself to release my frustration to God, then I am limiting where He can help me. If I don’t spend time allowing God to know that what He does for me and others is special to me, I am not living in a thankful heart. 2. How do you find the time? Honestly, I just talk with God even while doing everyday actions and events. I do spend time in knees to the floor prayer, but I, just as the rest of you, have many situations in my life where kneeling down every few minutes that something comes to mind to pray about, would become very hindering to the accomplishment of tasks. So, I started just praying when thoughts came to mind. 3. Understand that No circumstance is too small to be out of the interest of the Lord Jesus Christ. When I was growing up it was taught to me that many of our “small” life troubles or interests were not of a concern for God, so why involve Him. Once I started reading the Bible for myself, I came across the scriptures that talk of my Lord being concerned to every little need of the animals of the Earth. I quickly saw that if God was concerned over the needs, then He would be concerned over all of my needs as well. In turn, I began to involve Him and made a point to stop the thinking that starts to creep in that tells me that I don’t need to share something with God. 4. Be willing to be fed by the Lord Jesus Christ. He wants, with the greatest of desires, to share His love with you. It is a beautiful thing to allow yourself to express all aspects of life with Jesus, but it is imperative that you learn to let Jesus share with you how MUCH He loves you. It is through this love that you will find a BELLY OF HOPE FORM! We cannot allow anyone but Jesus to be the One who feeds us. Through Him, we can keep a positive outlook on life. When we start to feel ourselves “running low on fuel”, Jesus is a bottomless pit of encouragement, joy, peace and love that we are all seeking. Turing to Him, sharing with Him, and being Filled by Him, these ideas can help us to stay full of the Hope and help us to understand that this battle against doubt is never fought alone. Daniella.

No comments:

Post a Comment