Thursday, January 2, 2014

I pray that this year we are able to progress in our ability to see the good in people long before we focus on the bad. I pray that the Love that Christ is providing for us daily is something that we allow ourselves to find shelter in. I pray that as His Love becomes more of a focus for us, that we start to find ourselves able to allow more healing of our heart’s aches. Although many of the pains we have endured cannot be fixed, they can have the Lord’s comfort placed over them and in turn a Peace is allowed to be birthed within us. I pray that we find joy where is seems frustration is all that is on the horizon. I pray that we remember that dreams come about due to the Glory of the Lord, not the validation of others. I pray these things because the Lord Jesus Christ has made it possible for us to come to Him every day/hour/minute of our lives. We love you, Lord. Amen. Pastor Daniella If you would like to follow me Twitter https://Twitter.com/PastorDaniella Blessings on your evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment